LAKESIDE AT MEDFORD - ARCHITECTURAL COMMITTEE
LAM-ARCH.COMM.APPLICATION updated 3-19.doc
ARCHITECTURAL APPLICATION PROCEDURES
1. A Resident should submit to the Property Manager, a properly completed
Architectural Approval Application with all required documentation.
A. If the application is incomplete or missing documentation, the Property Manager
will notify the resident of needed action or information.
B. Property Manager will record submission of application, keep one set of the
application & documentation and forward the remaining
sets to the Architectural Committee Chair.
2. The Architectural Committee will:
A. Review applications.
B. Schedule & conduct inspections, as needed with two or more committee members.
The property manager can be requested to attend an inspection.
C. Supply a written Architectural Committee approval recommendation or opinions to
the Property Manager.
3. The Property Manager will present the Architectural Committee’s approval and
recommendations to the Board of Trustees for final approval, conditions and/or
4. The property manager will send the resident written notification (executed
application and/or letter) granting approvals, conditional approvals, denials, etc. as
determined by the Board of Trustees.
ARCHITECTURAL INSPECTION PROCEDURES:
1. Let the resident explain their project and goals.
2. Do not imply approval of a project. Inform resident final approval must be granted
by the Board of Trustees and received in writing, BEFORE any work begins.
3. Do not offer suggestions without informing resident said suggestion must also be
reviewed and acceptable to the Architectural Committee as well as being acceptable
to the Board of Trustees.