PRIVATE BEACH - Open Memorial Day thru Labor Day
Beach Hours: 10am to 6pm
EMERGENCIES - CALL 911
* No Lifeguard on Duty
* No swimming alone
* Persons under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult
* No diving or other headfirst entries
* Life saving equipment located in marked bin by steps
* Evacuation Plan: To High Point Dr- follow red reflectors
To Blue Heron Ct.(clubhouse)- follow yellow reflectors
* Beach & its facilities for Lakeside at Medford “paid”
* Manager – Natalie Westfall email@example.com
Report any incidents of littering, vandalism, unauthorized use,
trespassing, tampering with emergency safety equipment,
canoes, boats, etc. to:
Medford Police – Non-Emergency #(609) 654-7511
Violations Are Criminal Offenses
from diarrhea or have had any signs or symptoms of a
gastrointestinal (stomach) disease in the past seven days.
fitting elastic waist and leg bands. Do not wash out soiled
diapers in the bathing water.
coming to the beach.
5. Conduct which endangers the safety and comfort of others
shall be prohibited (Such as, but not limited to rowdiness and
7. Persons suspected of being under the influence of drugs or
alcohol shall be prohibited from entering the water.
8. Water toys and floating devices shall be used in a manner that
does not endanger the safety and comfort of others.
vehicles, shall be permitted in the bathing area during its use.
diving or surfboarding shall be permitted in the swimming and
bathing area while in use.