MEDFORD HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
creates a nuisance by way of noise, aesthetics, vibration or architectural
Attractive manner and kept in good repair.
12. Any dwelling unit owner desiring to alter the landscaping upon a lot must first obtain the approval of the committee.
13. No disturbance of the wetlands buffer is permitted.
14. No maintenance or storage of toxic, hazardous or petroleum products is permitted.
15. No lot may be subdivided without the approval of the original owner of the property.
16. Any necessary easements for utilities shall be approved by unit owners wherever necessary to service residential units.
17. Any repairs or improvements required to the exterior of a unity must be accomplished by the unit owner. If the unit owner fails to complete the required repairs within 30 days after notice from the homeowners association, the homeowners association may repair or correct the condition at the expense of the unit owner and assess all expenses and an attorney’s fee up to 50% of the cost of the work performed. The homeowner’s association may impose a lien against the unit owners property for the cost of the repair. Exterior maintenance may be performed by the homeowner’s association on any lot between the hours of
8:00 am and 6:00 pm without prior notice.
18. No cutting of trees or installation of improvements which impacts on drainage or
blocks common area views is permitted.
19. Any unit damaged by fire or other casualty must be repaired within six months.
20. Homeowners may keep more than one dog or cat or other common household pet as long as the pets are not bred maintained for any commercial purpose.
21. No outside drying lines visible from any common area, including from a
lake roadway or adjoining lot shall be erected or used on any property.
22. No snowmobiles, mini-bikes, all terrain vehicles, or other forms of
motorized off- road vehicles may be operated within Lakeside at Medford
23. All vehicles must have a current license plate and inspection sticker.
24. In the event a lot is cleared within 50 feet of a common area trail, the lot
shall be restored to the greatest extent practical to its original and natural
vegetative condition by the lot owner. In no event shall fences be
constructed any closer than 10 feet of a common area trail. In addition, no
building, shed , swimming pool or any other structure may be constructed
within 25 feet of a common area trail.
25. Where a non-flag lot abuts a flag lot, certain set-backs from the flag lot’s
Property lines, have been established as a buffer to protect the flag lot.
Where a non-flag lot abuts a flag lot, rear yard set-backs will be that no
fence, building, swimming pool, or other structure can be built within 50
feet of the flag lot. Side yard set-backs will be that no fence, building,
swimming pool, or other structure can be built within 25 feet of the flag
lot. To preserve and protect the flag Lot Owner’s use and enjoyment of his
lot, no development or disturbance within the setback areas will be
permitted without prior written consent of the flag Lot Owner.
Supplemental plantings will be permitted within the setback area with prior
written consent of the flag Lot Owner, which consent shall not be