* Please Be Advised, that the operation of ALL Off-Road Motorized
Vehicles, including All-Terrain Vehicles, Motorized Dirt Bikes, and the like,
on or within any Lakeside at Medford common property, or open space,
IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
· The Association will assess a $500 per violation fine as provided
in Lakeside at Medford’s Covenants & Restrictions. The cost to
repair damages may also be assessed.
· These vehicles are prohibited everywhere in Medford Township, other
than an owner’s personal property. (There is an area in Shamong where
they are permitted. Please call Medford Police for information.)
· These vehicles cause incalculable damage to our habitat, trails and open
space. These areas are intended for the protection of nature and wildlife
habitats, as well as for the enjoyment of all residents. They are not
meant to be destroyed.
· The use of these vehicles on Lakeside at Medford property puts the
Association legally “at risk” and is not permitted under our insurance
· The Lakeside at Medford HOA will take all steps necessary to uphold the
law, to protect our property and preserve the natural environment that all
residents are entitled to enjoy.
· The Medford Police have advised the Association to notify residents of
these facts and to instruct residents witnessing the use of these vehicles
to call them. Residents may also immediately call the Association
Manager, Joan Markey (609) 220-8302.
· The Association will file a complaint against anyone it finds engaged in this
prohibited activity on Lakeside at Medford property or Medford Townshippublic streets within our community.